We currently have the following vacancy:
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Midday Supervisor who will ensure a safe and secure environment for our pupils during the lunchtime period. We are looking for someone who:
• Is positive, caring and enthusiastic
• Can create excellent relationships with children and staff
• Can work as part of a larger team
• Can support positive behaviour
• Enjoys being with children
• Will be pro-active in engaging children in lunchtime activities/play.
Safeguarding Recruitment Statement
Ferrars Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.