We currently have vacancies for the following positions:
The Ferrars Academy is a very popular, successful and well resourced academy providing education for infant and nursery aged children. We are located on the outskirts of Luton close to the M1, A5 link roads and the L&D hospital. We have a very diverse school population with a range of different languages, religions and cultures. Our children are well behaved and learn in a vibrant and friendly environment. We have a supportive leadership team and can offer excellent career/professional development.
Starting in September or earlier if possible.
Are you someone who can:
• demonstrate excellent classroom practice
• be flexible and enthusiastic
• motivate and inspire children, offering both challenge and enjoyment
• demonstrate a positive attitude and good communication skills
• display high expectations of pupil attainment and behaviour
• work well as part of a team
• show a keen interest to play a full part in the life of the school community
In return we can offer you:
• a vibrant and friendly environment
• a supportive leadership team
• excellent career/professional development
• well behaved children
• enthusiastic teaching/early years assistants who provide high quality support.
• A range of staff benefits and incentives
This is an exciting opportunity to become a member of our happy and successful three form entry, multicultural infant and nursery school.
Applicants for this public facing post will need to demonstrate the ability to converse and provide effective help or advice in fluently spoken English.
Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
CV's and Personal statements are not accepted for any posts based in schools.
Visits to the school are highly recommended.
Class Teacher - click here to apply
Safeguarding Recruitment Statement
Ferrars Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.